Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fantastic Ellie's

Fantastic Sam's has a new employee. I am officially a pro hair stylist- well cutter- and by pro, I mean if you want a semi good hair cut and have an hour and a half to spare I'm your girl.

Monday on the way back from California I got a text message from a friend asking if i know how to cut hair- heck no. unless you count cutting my dad's hair...




(he is my favorite! this is where i get my amazing faces from. thank you William)

his hair is very tricky to cut... said friend did not realize the lack of father's hair and thought I was being modest and convinced me to cut his hair. I dont think I have ever been so nervous in my life. True, hair grows, but i couldn't live with myself if I knew I was the cause for an odd bald spot and weird looks.

He soon realized my lack of confidence but still was up for the free hair cut. So with a little Google and help from another friend, we had one successful haircut. I was probably the most timid hair cutter ever- it took forever- and I didn't take much off. But it was shorter, and off his ears. Thank you BYU honor code.


No comments:

Post a Comment