Thursday, December 15, 2011

between me and Chicago.


 "Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." 

i procrastinated. no bueno.

I get to go home today! In talking to my mom this morning as I faced the frigid walk to work (I regretted not wearing socks this morning- thats how cold I was) she asked if I was excited to come home. My response: Im stressed, but I will be!

What stands in the way of me and my family:
3 hours of work and studying for a final.
1 final.
1 cleaning check.
packing.
A drive to Salt Lake.
Checking baggage.
Going through security.
A 3.5 hour flight.

After that it is smoooooooth sailing. Actually after packing it is smooth sailing. Plus Cathy- or Cate- has done a great job of planning fun activities, meaning it will be a vacation of play! It will be great. Now I just have to find the motivation to actually study.

No comments:

Post a Comment